While curtailing the volume of email that hits your inbox each day is largely out of your control, employing best practices when communicating via email is essential to a productive day. Keeping emails brief, specific, actionable, and timely invites responses from your clients that do the same.
Which email offenses do you find hardest to break at your firm?
- Abusing “Reply All” and “cc” (63%, 10 Votes)
- Forwarding an endless trail without summarizing what’s relevant to the recipient (38%, 6 Votes)
- Writing a novel (25%, 4 Votes)
- Forgetting to delete an internal trail before replying to a client (19%, 3 Votes)
- Using mismatched subject lines (6%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 16