Our team at InSource is dedicated to providing you with valuable insights that will help you build your internal departments. Becoming a member of InSource gives you not only access to these tools, but access to the InSource community, a community of people just like you. Through the InSource Forum you can easily reach out to your community to share learnings and ask questions, so become a member today, and start getting the help you need, or help others who may be experiencing the same issues you’ve conquered. InSource also plans several events throughout the year, and we will keep you abreast of dates, times and locations through regular e-mails from our event team.
We invite you to join InSource, or refer a colleague to join.
Free Membership includes access to the following on our website:
- Two Minute Tips
- Member profiles
- Opinion Polls and metrics
- Event announcements
- Industry News
- Partner announcements
- Book of the month
- InBrief, our monthly member newsletter
Premium Membership includes all of the benefits included at the free level, plus:
- 20% Discount on all events
- Free access to InJobs job board for searching and posting positions
- Free hard copy of the In-House Creative Services Industry Report
- Access to post-event highlights notes for InSource roundtables and Signature events
- Access to premium content from select authors and industry thought leaders
- Free access to the InSource Member Directory
- Access to discounts from our partners
Want to Join InSource?
Need to update your membership information?
If your profile, job, or contact information has changed you can now manage your account and update your information online! Just log in, click on the avatar at the top right to display the profile bar under the site logo, and click on “Profile” to update your account information.