“The in-house art director is the out-of-house person’s best friend,” declared Paula Scher, setting the tone for a stimulating conversation with a large group of in-house creative team managers who gathered for “An Evening with Paula Scher” held on October 23, 2012, at the School of Visual Arts Beatrice Theatre in New York City. With opening remarks by InSource President Andy Brenits, this InSource event brought together leaders of creative teams to share their perspectives on the relationships between in-house and outside design professionals.
Some feedback from participants of this InSource event included:
- “At last, events like this for people like me—I’m coming back for the next one!”
- “I thought the event was very well done, from the cocktail reception to the program. Paula was great!”
- “Paula was very accessible. It felt like she would have sat on the stage all night and fielded questions.”
- “The event was great, and the format was unique—the in-house angle was original.”
- “I was so impressed by the quality of people who attended this event; such a great networking opportunity!”
Special thanks to our Global Partners, Event Sponsors and Supporters for this event:
Special thanks to Paula Scher for her insights and interest in InSource.
Many thanks also to Brilliant Graphics, FunctionFox, GDUSA, MICA Consulting Group, Mohawk, Neenah Paper, Adobe, Aldine, HOW, Lisa Tanner, Rubenstein Technology Group, Utopia, and Reich Paper for their generous donation of sponsorships, materials, and services to support the work of InSource, as well as GO Catering, Inc.
Keep the Conversation Going!
Discuss this event and connect with your creative peers from around the globe by joining InSource’s LinkedIn group. And if you couldn’t make this event, don’t worry: InSource has just announced several more events planned in 2013!