Contribute to InSource
InSource is dedicated to developing resources and programming for in-house creative professionals to develop community and build best practices.
Our all-volunteer led, non-profit organization can only bring these programs to life with the support of our sponsors, premium-level members, and donors.
You can help by donating funds or your time and expertise. Funds raised support all of our current and future programming including our Signature events (which we would like to bring to more cities), regional roundtables, content on our site, recognition campaigns and events, and more.
You can also help by contributing thought leadership, speaking at events or helping us run the organization.
There are three ways to contribute to InSource
- Upgrade or renew your Premium membership to gain access to exclusive content and discounts, and find other members in our member directory
- Donate so that we may continue to bring you the tools and resources you find useful in managing your business and career
- Provide thought leadership to the industry by speaking at our events, writing for our website, or publishing tools your peers can use
Donations to InSource will be listed on our benefactor’s page at the following levels:
- Champions of InSource – $500+
- Advocates of InSource – $250 to $499
- Friends of InSource – $100 to $249
- Supporters of InSource – less than $100