Last month’s poll highlighted handling “meeting overload.” A second drain on a productive day for me can be reading and responding to emails. I could easily spend each day glued to my computer fielding the flaming darts hitting my inbox. If you extract time spent attending meetings and responding to email, there is often not much time left to direct the work and manage the staff, let alone think.
How does your team communicate?
- We have a healthy mix of email, phone, and in-person interactions (48%, 10 Votes)
- Emails are our predominant form of communication (29%, 6 Votes)
- There are far too many emails – I can’t keep up (29%, 6 Votes)
- We keep emails brief and leave the details for meetings (14%, 3 Votes)
- I get out on the floor for impromptu conversations (10%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 21
Category: Opinion Poll