InSource, Cella, and the BOSS Group have teamed up again to benchmark the in-house creative community for a 4th consecutive year. The results of this survey provide valuable insights, as well as a source of validation and direction to in-house creative leaders.
We are very grateful to the 460+ corporations and institutions who filled out the survey and the many industry leaders who volunteered their own time and expertise sharing their stories in the Perspectives from the Field articles.
This year’s report includes 60% more data compared to last year and covers:
- In-house reporting structure, staff size, and staffing strategy of your peers
- Attrition rates, volume and overtime
- The use of time tracking technology, creative briefs, and project tracking
- Chargeback models – pros and cons, key challenges
- Global operations and agency partnerships
- The value proposition drivers of the in-house department
We hope this document provides you with valuable information as you plan for your department’s future.
For more information and to download a complete copy of the report please see www.creativeindustryreport.com.
Recorded Webinar–Key Findings and Trends
If you missed the webinar last week, you can view a recording of Jackie Schaffer, Vice President of Cella, and Conor Smith, President of The BOSS Group, present the report’s structure, identify the new data points and highlight key findings.
If you’d like to join the conversation on Twitter, use #IHIR2014