More and more design publications and organizations are tailoring their messaging and programming to in-house teams. While once a niche audience, now HOW, GD USA and AIGA all sponsor annual design competitions, exclusively for the in-house crowd. Do industry awards add value or does this type of recognition fall flat in your organization?
Does your team enter design competitions?
- Yes, winning awards strengthens our reputation internally (50%, 7 Votes)
- Yes, winning awards boosts the team’s morale (43%, 6 Votes)
- No, we have no budget for competitions (21%, 3 Votes)
- Yes, winning awards helps attract top talent to our team (14%, 2 Votes)
- No, management thinks they are an ego-stroking racket (14%, 2 Votes)
- No, the awards mean nothing outside of our creative team (7%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 14
Category: Opinion Poll