In last month’s poll, the majority of responders said they follow a formal objective setting process set by their HR department at the beginning of each year. While most company’s performance management systems leave something to be desired, the process of reflecting on where you’ve been and where you want yourself and your team to go is necessary for growth and success. How effective is your current process? Take this month’s poll and leave a comment about how it could be improved.
How valuable is the objective setting process at your firm?
- Performance reviews are tied to our objectives (71%, 5 Votes)
- We are held accountable to our objectives (29%, 2 Votes)
- Reviews are tied into compensation (29%, 2 Votes)
- The process is perfunctory with little value add (29%, 2 Votes)
- Objective setting has no bearing on reviews or compensation (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 7
Category: Opinion Poll