With 2013 behind us and the promise of a shiny new year ahead of us, how are you gearing up your team to move forward in 2014? While it’s easy to simply pick back up on day-to-day tasks, now is a good time to reflect on the team’s accomplishments, reset objectives and align the team around a common vision for the new year.
What do you do to energize your team and set goals for the coming year?
- We follow a formal process through HR (31%, 5 Votes)
- We follow an informal process set by each department (31%, 5 Votes)
- We hold annual team goal-setting/planning sessions (31%, 5 Votes)
- We carry on with business as usual (19%, 3 Votes)
- We start the year with a team-building excursion (13%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 16
Category: Opinion Poll