In last month’s poll, 62% of responders said they augment their in-house creative team with specialty skills from agencies. Whereas in the past, sending work to agencies was viewed as defeat for an in-house team, nowadays, leveraging agencies is seen as essential.
What does your team do to ensure a successful in-house/agency partnership?
- We leave our egos at the door and collaborate (80%, 12 Votes)
- We are a part of all design reviews (47%, 7 Votes)
- We keep agencies on track when they veer too far out of brand (47%, 7 Votes)
- We help select the agency (20%, 3 Votes)
- We stay open to pushing out of brand if it works (20%, 3 Votes)
- We drive the creative (13%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 15
Hear more about how in-house and external agencies can partner together for outstanding results at InSource’s November signature event, featuring a panel of experts from Etsy, The New York Times Magazine, the Carbone Smolan Agency, and others. Only $25 through the end of this week – find out more now!
Category: Opinion Poll