More and more companies are building their own in-house teams. The cost savings and brand expertise an in-house team provides are undeniable. Yet, going in-house doesn’t mean replacing agencies altogether. A mix of the two can yield great creative results.
What’s the mix of in-house to agency work at your firm?
- We only work with agencies for specialty skills like advertising or multimedia (62%, 13 Votes)
- We only work with agencies for overflow work (24%, 5 Votes)
- We do primarily production in-house; the juicy jobs go to agencies (19%, 4 Votes)
- We only work with agencies for major rebrands (19%, 4 Votes)
- We do all creative work in-house (14%, 3 Votes)
Total Voters: 21
Hear more about how in-house and external agencies can partner together for outstanding results at InSource’s November signature event, featuring a panel of experts from Etsy, The New York Times Magazine, the Carbone Smolan Agency, and others. Only $25 through the end of this week – find out more now!
Category: Opinion Poll