Attracting top talent to work in-house can be a challenge — often due to misperceptions that in-house environments are less creative or too rigid. Another obstacle can be job titles. Corporate titles are often at odds with industry-standard creative titles, resulting in “made up” titles and muddy role clarity. Let us know if job titles are an issue at your company.
What titles do the creative leaders on your team hold?
- Other (leave a comment) (48%, 25 Votes)
- Creative Director (25%, 13 Votes)
- Creative Services Manager (23%, 12 Votes)
- Art/Design Director (17%, 9 Votes)
- Design Manager (13%, 7 Votes)
- Head of Creative Services (2%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 52