Running a creative services department takes a lot of energy focusing on short-term goals – namely, getting the work out the door. But it also takes long-term planning, for both individual staff members and the department as a whole. As many of you wrap up goal setting exercises with HR, take this month’s poll and let us know what your team is focusing on this year.
What are the top priorities for your creative team for 2013?
- Improve process and workflow efficiencies (68%, 25 Votes)
- Add more strategic value to the business (41%, 15 Votes)
- Promote the value of our department to senior management (30%, 11 Votes)
- Improve the skillsets of the team and quality of the work (27%, 10 Votes)
- Restructure the team to adopt an agency model (19%, 7 Votes)
- Introduce a chargeback model (14%, 5 Votes)
Total Voters: 37
Category: Opinion Poll