With year-end reviews well behind us, how did you reward your staff in 2012? Do you feel an in-house environment still provides creative professionals with a competitive salary or does it depend on the industry — i.e., the generous bonuses in the financial industry are a thing of the past.
Take this month’s poll and leave a comment below about how your firm/industry is holding up.
What was the trend in compensation at your firm for 2012?
- We gave the same raises and bonuses as last year (43%, 12 Votes)
- We gave modest cost-of-living adjustments (39%, 11 Votes)
- We gave higher bonuses than last year (18%, 5 Votes)
- We gave only our key employees a bonus (18%, 5 Votes)
- We gave lower bonuses than last year (4%, 1 Votes)
- We gave no raises or bonuses this year (4%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 28
Category: Opinion Poll