2012 was a banner year for InSource, with five different events spanning as many cities. Below are links to the highlights from our 2012 events; these notes were sent out to attendees after each event but are now open for all InSource members to access. If you’re not an InSource member, be sure to register at right. It’s free, and gets you access to all of the content on our website.
If you weren’t able to make one of our 2012 events, don’t worry! We’re expanding even more in 2013—be sure to check out our upcoming events lineup for a roundtable or signature event near you!
2012 Signature Event:
- Highlights from “An Evening with Paula Scher: Perspectives on the relationship between in-house and outside creative agencies“
2011-12 Roundtable Series: Career Path for the Creative Leader
- Notes from the Boston, MA Roundtable at the HOW Design Live conference
- Notes from the Cary, NC Roundtable on the SAS Campus
- Notes from the Union, NJ Roundtable at the Thinking Creatively conference
- Notes from the New York, NY Roundtable at Robert Half International
InSource provides takeaway messages from these discussions in hopes that participants and members will find inspiration to move forward in applying best practices in the workplace.